Friday 23 March 2018

Pulp Carnival – stalls and entrance


I want to make a pulp-themed carnival as that would look just great and will give lots of opportunities for my pulp leagues to tackle all manners of evil things.
Here’s the first instalment.
Entrance and ticket booth from Plast Craft Games and their Circus Entrance box.
These (except the struts) are made of a thick, white printed plastic and when assembled that white really shines. I painted all corners of the booth to make them blend with the printed parts, and that worked reasonably well.
The stage, from the Circus Stage box.
Same thing here with painting the white plastic.
Huge signposts from both of the above boxes.
Ticket Kiosk and Newstand/Market Stall from Sarissa.
Not at all satisfied with the signs, so I'll probably print some appropriate ones.

6 comments:

  1. Roll up roll up for the greatest show on earth :) Please stop with the making me want to spend money Joakim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I'm succumbing I might as well take some other's with me :-)

      Delete
  2. These look very good - especially the stage, and your strongman fits in very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not only to glue together, but with some minimal painting they turn out real well

      Delete
  3. These look great and looking forward to seeing the circus come together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a lot more stands, caravans and whatnot. You'll see it here in the next couple of weeks, and then the CSSS will meet a lot of nasties in a Sideshow of Horror

      Delete