Sunday 22 March 2015

Dust – Kommandotrupp


As I was painting  my Axis troops and reading Dust Warfare rules I noticed one thing lacking in my big box of unpainted Dust minis - a command troop for my Axis. I already have the heavy command troop but an ordinary (cheaper) command troop was lacking.
I found a box at my trusted FLGS Alphaspel and here they are, painted in my usual German Dust scheme.

Ready to battle the evil SSU or the equally evil Allies.
Here’s the TKS next to a soldier for size comparison.

6 comments:

  1. I like how you've painted these guys up. Dust isn't my thing, but I could see these guys mixing in with my GW Imperial Guardsmen, maybe as a slightly lower-tech planetary unit or militia. I'm sure they'd be just as happy fighting Orks.
    Again, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem there is that these guys are bigger than your ordinary 28mm, that is approximately 1/56 scale, guys. Dust is 1/48 if I understand correctly.
      I'll do a size comparison one of these days.

      Delete