Sunday 16 February 2014

28mm Gargoyles from WotC

I still need a dose of Cthulhu and find no more critters with tentacles in my tin- and metals-mountain. In that case, I’ll go for the next best thing – bat wings.
I have this Castle Ravenloft boxed game, a nice enough game, and in it are quite a few plastic miniatures. All unpainted - that could not be a good thing.
Some of the minis are useful in fantasy gaming, so it’s time to meet the brush.
First off are three gargoyles.
I first washed/brushed them in warm water and a bit of detergent.
Paints used:
I painted the bodies in three different colours: Citadel Foundation Dheneb Stone, Citadel Fortress Grey and Citadel Codex Grey.
The pedestal was painted Vallejo 821 German Camouflage Beige.
Everything washed with Army Painter Strong Tone wash and deep creases also Dark Tone wash.
Eyes are Citadel Blood Red.

Another evenings work that turned out rather well.
The game.

3 comments:

  1. They look good and very useful for all sorts of gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete