Monday 3 October 2016

Frank Buck and a snow leopard from Reaper and another Cringing Captive from Pulp Figures

More finished figures from the painting table build-up.
The first one is another figure from the Cringing Captives blister from Pulp Figures and sculpted by Bob Murch. She will definitely see action in Pulp Alley, as there is always use for another poor blonde to rescue.
To her rescue comes Frank Buck, an Indiana Jones wannabe, from Reaper and their Bones range and sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. He is rather larger than life, or at least larger than 28 mm, as he is nearly a head taller than my other 28mm figs.
Finally a large cat from Reaper and their Animals Companions 2 set. I tried to paint it as a snow leopard for our games of Frostgrave and the result is... well, I guess it’s at least okay. I'll have to train a bit on leopard-spots, I guess. Better than no snow leopard, anyway. 

14 comments:

  1. I think your been a bit hard on yourself Joakim that snow leopard looks very good, as for the blond's in trouble I must invest in some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frank.
      Well, you can never have to many blonds to rescue in a pulp game :-)

      Delete
  2. A fabulous selection, I really need to pick up some of those cringing captives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael
      The Cringing Captives pack is really worth the investmen

      Delete
  3. Great figs...especially the snow leopard which looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, J. My wife looked at this and asked if there is a cringing male captives pack to be rescued by female adventurers. Fair question, I suppose.
    I like the leopard. I guess once you paint him, you can't change him, since a leopard can't change his spots, they say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cringing male captives - that is something I would really like!
    Leopard and his spots... sigh... What can I say... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard spots are hard, you did well, better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they are hard and I thing practice makes perfect. I'll find a couple of other suitable animals to hone my skills on. Hyenas are next, I think, but they have easier spots.
      I still think my snow leopard have measles...

      Delete