Sunday 12 April 2015

Nun with a gun and an Allosaurus

I’m in pulp-mode just now and I’m collecting, building and painting my Pulp Alley league, Corpo di Spedizione Santa Sede. Tomorrow they will have their baptism of fire and unfortunately most of them will be proxies as I’m still working with most of the figures.
Anyway, here is one newly finished sidekick, the nun Suora Innocenza. You don’t want to meet her in a fist fight… You don't want to meet her, period.
She’s from Reaper, the Chronoscope series where she is called “Sister Maria, nun”. Now you can also get her from the Reaper Bones line, where I got mine.
I made a real find in a toy-shop a couple of days ago, an Allosaurus from Schleich. Good price at SEK 75 (approx. €7,50 or $9) and ready painted to a good standard. Ready for the table.
Welcome Samuli S (Nysse) with Engineered Gaming, a great blog from neighbouring Finland. Check it out and I’m sure you’ll find something of interest.
A big welcome to Spifferson and Godrilla Roo. Comment below if you have blogs and I’ll link to it here.

Miniature Gaming Guide is also a new Goggle+ follower, welcome!

(Apologies to all Italian readers for the mangled Italian. This is the best my warped mind, pidgin Latin and Google Translate can produce. You will unfortunately see more of this...)

10 comments:

  1. Fab! Big fan of Schleich dinos! And the nun is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gordon!
      I will probably buy a couple of more dinosaurs from Schleich as they are very useful.

      Delete
  2. Nice nun; she certainly has an accusatory look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. She is full of love also. If you're not a heathen... :-)

      Delete
  4. Hefty looking "momma" I think all nuns should have an Allosarus, that would settle pretty much any religious disputes in history:0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not completely comfortable with that thought. I guess atheists would be the first dino-snacks in that case.... that would mean no more gaming

      Delete
  5. Nice job on the nun. The Schleich dinos are a bargain I have picked up a few for S.D.Z.A and they quality of the paintjobs for the price are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There will be more Schleich dinos for sure. They are surprisingly good

    ReplyDelete