Sunday 15 April 2012

Rasputina from Wyrd Miniatures

“Rasputina the Ice Witch” from Wyrd Miniatures and their Malifaux range, had lived for more than a year in the tin-mountain. I didn’t have an idea of how to paint her, until I looked at my Haqqislam-fighters. A desert-theme it was going to be.
All paints are Vallejo unless otherwise noted.
Coat – 912 Tan yellow
Waist-cloth – 837 Pale Sand
Stockings – 977 Desert Yellow
Fur – Humbrol 71 Oak
Boots and gloves – 983 Flat Earth
Bag, goggles and belt – 843 Cork Brown
Skin – 955 Flat Flesh
Hair – 814 Burnt Cadmium Red with a drybrush of 818 Red Leather
Everything except the hair coated with Citadel Devlan Mud, and the skin got another coat of 955 Flat Flesh. A final coat of matte varnish, and she was finished.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't going to buy Malifaux minis for a while. So much for that dream. I need some right now, that is a cooool mini.

    ReplyDelete