Thursday 18 August 2011

T-26 by Frontline

First a quick view of my workspace. Crammed with paints, models, miniatures, modeling equipment and a computer. I’m working with the T-26:es shown below, a couple of Pz 38(t), some Italian 6 mm, a bunch of familiars for D&D, some odd fantasy figures and the blasted old GW giant (which I never get done), 20mm British 2-pounder that are waiting for me to mix paint for them, the infamous Finnish 37mm Bofors awaiting more cloth and some modern zombies. I’ll try to get everything on the table painted before I start another project. Maybe… probably not…
Well, first off the table are the three Frontline T-26:es we are to use in a participation game on Stockholm Spelkonvent.
They were painted with Vallejo 892 Olive Yellow and given a wash with Citadel Badab Black. Weathering with assorted Vallejo pigments.
The models were a bit of a pain to clean, they are made of resin, and rather crude. Had to fiddle with them quite a lot to get the turrets to fit. But they are relatively cheap, easy to assemble (four parts) and the result is OK.
They will be supported by this monster, a T-28 by SHQ. A lovely model I made last year.

1 comment:

  1. About the T-26 tanks. I'm reminded of Bladrunner.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAZqE2DnxUI&feature=player_detailpage#t=26s

    ReplyDelete